Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Day I wrote her name


One Day I wrote her name
Once I was at the sea wondering aimlessly the calmness and majesty of sea
Reminded me of Her large dark eyes suppressing the fire within.
Her hair equally dark as the darkness it self and face like budding rose
Which lend some of its pink color to her rosy cheeks 

On the sea shore I enchanted by her beauty wrote her name 
When the sky was starlit and moon egoistic with its fame 
The waves were battering the rocks. thunderous wave came 
in like her wrath washed away her name.
I again wrote her name on the sand a wave came in softly
Like her smile which took away my all my grief gently 
A wave came in like a chiming of her anklet which enriched
My life since she came to my house, and my life charmed 
The wave kept hitting the shore and washing away her name 
And persisted on writing her name diligently suddenly it was lightening In sky
It brought me back to reality Tears started rolling down my face 
It washed away her name she is no more she is no more my………love is gone
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment